Protecting Guests & Employees
During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Family is at the heart of our business and our number one priority is protecting the health and well-being of our guests and employees. Following guidelines from the CDC, CMS, and state officials, we are taking extra precautions over the next few months to ensure that our facilities remain guarded against the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
No Touch Rentals, for your safety and ours.
- Fully transact or rent a unit with an on-site manager, contact-free
- 24/7 online reservations and rentals
- 24/7 telephonetic and online service via our Guest Experience team
What you can expect at all StorQuest facilities:
- All employees wearing face masks, gloves and personal face shields. Plus, clear plastic sneeze guards at transaction desk areas.
- Employees maintaining proper hygiene etiquette, including regular hand washing.
- Visual cues on doors and floors supporting social distancing of 6 feet plus the enforcement of capacity limits in office.
- All surfaces sanitized every hour and after each guest visit.
- All high contact areas such as entry keypads, door handles, elevator buttons, carts, and common areas disinfected continuously throughout the day.
How to prepare for your next visit:
- Wear proper face covering at all times.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from other guests.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, do not come to the site until you have cleared CDC Guidelines, including being symptom-free and fever-free for at least 3 days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, please do not come to the site until you have cleared CDC guidelines including at least 14 days after such positive test or contact, or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming to our property, please stay home.
For your safety and ours, please limit visits to only when absolutely necessary. You can be assured that our state-of-the-art security systems will keep your valuables protected. Your manager will be available via phone during normal office hours and our Customer Experience team is available 24/7 to assist you at (800) 613-5136.
Thank you for your ongoing trust in us, we are committed to supporting you through this process. We wish everyone continued health and safety.