Your Safety is Our Priority
Following guidelines from the CDC, CMS, and state officials, we will continue to take precautions to ensure that our facilities remain guarded against the spread of COVID-19.
What you can expect at all StorQuest facilities:
- All unvaccinated employees wearing face masks (Mask mandate still applies to all Guests in Los Angeles County and Hawaii.)
- Health assessment and authorization to work before each shift to screen for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Clear plastic sneeze guards at transaction desk areas.
- Contactless Rentals are available for all Guests.
- Employees maintaining proper hygiene etiquette, including regular hand washing.
- Visual cues on doors supporting social distancing of 6 feet.
- Mask requirements for all unvaccinated Guests.
- All surfaces sanitized every hour and after each Guest visit.
- All high contact areas such as entry keypads, door handles, elevator buttons, carts, and common areas disinfected continuously throughout the day.
How to prepare for your next visit:
- Wear proper face covering if unvaccinated. (Mask mandate still applies to all Guests in Los Angeles County and Hawaii.)
- Face covering are optional for vaccinated Guests and employees.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from other Guests.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, do not come to the site until you have cleared CDC Guidelines, including being symptom-free and fever-free for at least 3 days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, please do not come to the site until you have a negative COVID test.
Your manager will be available via phone during normal office hours and our Customer Experience team is available 24/7 to assist you at (800) 613-5136.
Thank you for your ongoing trust in us, we are committed to supporting you through this process. We wish everyone continued health and safety.