How StorQuest is Protecting Guests & Employees During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Family is at the heart of our business and our number one priority is protecting the health and well-being of our guests and employees. Following guidelines from the CDC, CMS, and state officials, we are taking extra precautions over the next few months to ensure that our facilities remain guarded against the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are providing our employees with ongoing education regarding proper hygiene practices. This includes:
- Regular hand-washing for at least 20 seconds
- Coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Frequent sanitizing of all surfaces
- Social distancing best practices, which includes limited guest interaction and transactions and behind the glass rentals
- Mandating anyone that feels sick to stay home and seek medical care immediately
While we’ll do everything that we can to continue to provide access to our property, it may be limited to certain days or hours depending on local developments. For your safety and the safety of our other guests, we ask that you limit your visits to only when absolutely necessary.
You can be assured that our state-of-the-art security systems will keep your valuables protected. Your manager will be available via phone during normal office hours and our Customer Experience team is available 24/7 to assist you at (800) 613-5136
Thank you for your ongoing trust in us, we are committed to supporting you through this process. We wish everyone continued health and safety.